Howdy WordPress. It’s been a long time, eh?
I keep meaning to make this post, but every time it turns into a ramble. I’ve returned this weekend to do some housekeeping though, so I’ll try and do some TL:DR of my notes and failed attempts at this post.
- Holy heck, you’re an incredible, wonderful, and supportive bunch.
- The Fears isn’t returning. Quite literally, just came back to do some housekeeping. I’ll be taking a lot of stuff offline in 2021.
- I like projects that end. It’s not a bad thing. *Eyes Big Bang Theory, Simpsons, and Fonzie strapping on a pair of water skis*
- I’ve lost access to my old email, and with it, some social media accounts. If you see spam, it’s not me, and sorry I can’t do anything about it.
- I’m aware some posts have reposted on WordPress, sorry, I haven’t logged in or looked at the Fears in a year. Only just found out today.
- WordPress is still a wonderful community with terrible technology.
- So much bad stuff happened to me across 2016-2019 it’s a miracle Fears sustained me at all, regardless of its ending.
- It wasn’t a miracle. It was you, the readers and subscribers. What an incredible, wonderful, and supportive bunch. Thank you.
- I still despise leaseholders, Land Registry, HMRC, and the Tory party.
- I’m in a frickin’ wonderful place in life now.
- Thank you. For reading, supporting, and groaning at the Little Fears.
I know, there’s some repetition there, but I cannot stress enough how awesome you good folks are.
I’ve lost access to my old email, Amazon Publishing account and some social media accounts. Also, two business’ are using the exact words, Little Fears, as a product name. They have trademarks and copyright.
I haven’t received any solicitors letters (yet), and I’m still happy with the last series of stories as a bookend to this project, and as I haven’t been here for a year, yeah. We can safely call this a finished project and move on.
The domain name pops in a few months. When that happens, I’ll swing back in and delete all accounts associated with the Fears that I can.
I don’t have any projects online at the moment, but you can find me under the handle Idle PX in a few places. Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, and WordPress. Currently only active properly on Twitter. Not sure I’m set on using WordPress, but it seems a lot of you still hang out here. Would be nice to catch up. I’m doing some VSS365 stories at the moment, but only to get back into a writing habit. It’s not a Fears V2.
I hope to catch up with some of you over the next few weeks, and I will be hunting some of you down, heh.